Spiga

7 Bouverie Road




Date taken:
6 November 2007
Location:
Stoke Newington

Hi I am writing from Margaret River in Australia. I am trying to put together some photos of my mum's past for her 90th birthday in a few weeks. She was born in Bouverie Rd and worked for the Air Ministry during the war. Is there any chance you could send me a couple of photos of buildings that might have been around when she lived there? It would give her a big thrill to see them as she says these were the happiest years of her life.

Sure - I could do that for you - it's only 10 minutes away. Do you know which number Bouverie Road she lived at?

She was born at No. 7 Bouverie Rd. Thanks so much.

1 comments:

  Unknown

15 May 2009 at 23:59

Hi My father was born at number 11 Bouverie Road sadly no longer with us - his name was Alec Harrod - I wonder if your mum knew him?

Ann